Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

About Me

I am an Engineer, now self employed part time. I spend most of my time volunteering with Christian & other charitable organizations. I am a member of a Christian Reformen Church and a student at Reformed Theological Seminary. Grier Daniels is a pen name. I do not want to use my real name online. If you want to check me out to make sure I am for real, leave me a comment and then check back in a day or two. I'll leave a comment with my e-mail address. I would be happy to correspond with anyone who has queations.

Thanks,

Grier Daniels

Comments:
Greetings,

I was doing some research on the web and ran across your blog. It seems we have a few interests in common, so I thought I would share with you a resource I have available.

I am the Executive Director of MarketFaith Ministries. We are an equipping ministry designed to train Christians on the topic of worldview. Basically I just wanted to let you know about the ministry website (www.marketfaith.org). There are a lot of free worldview resources available there that you might find interesting and useful. Feel free to use any of it that you find helpful.

Hope you have a terrific day.
God bless,
Freddy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?