Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Where do You get Your Taxes Done

Working with taxes has roused my curosity. How many of you do your own taxes? If not do you have them done by an accountact or a tax service? How much does it cost?

I do my own taxes unless there is something new and unusual to deal with. For the past couple of years I have used Turbotax.

Have any of you used TaxCut Standard? It also appears to be a good program.

When I have needed someone else to do my taxes, I have usually gone to a CPA. I have had mixed results. Not all CPA's are created equal.

One year I used HR Block. It went pretty well. I was favorably impressed, but I suspect that it depends on the particular person at their office that is assigned to you.

Please comment and tell me what you do and what your experiences have been.


Turbo Tax
Turbotax

Tax Cut
Do your taxes with H&R Block's TaxCut Software. Just Plain Smart.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?