Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Free Tax Training

I am volunteering at Tax Help New Mexico. They asist low income and elderly people to complete their income tax return.

In order for me to volunteer I needed to be trained and take a test. The training took me about 8 hours. The test involved answering some questions about tax laws and completing some sample income tax returns. The training was not too difficult but it was not easy either.

It was very good training and it was free. Well sort of free. I do have to volunteer about 4 hours a week.

I am volunteering because I want to, but it is a real perk to get the training. I recently incorporated my consulting business, so I need to understand the Income Tax System as well as possible.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?